Why choose Medical Cosmetics for
your Vaser procedure?
- Expertise- Dr Asher Siddiqi is not only recognised for his impressive credentials and training, he is highly skilled in Vaser Liposuction and is also a leading trainer in the Aesthetic industry.
- Patient Safety- Dr Asher Siddiqi is recognised for his sincerity in patient care. Patient safety is our number one priority. Our state-of-the-art, purpose built clinic upholds the highest standards of care.
- Patient Confidentiality- Patient confidentiality is important to us which is why we’ve opted to go paper-light. Our patient data and management system allows us to ensure an unprecedented level of patient confidentiality. We have specifically designed our waiting room to ensure privacy for our patients. We can also offer patients the option of leaving through a separate entrance should they require this level of privacy.
- Premium Quality- We only use premium brand products. All products and suppliers are selected are of the highest grade with proven efficacy. We provide you with premium Medical Grade post- procedure garments following your Vaser liposuction procedure.
- Unparalleled experiences- You’ll be assigned your own Patient Care Co-ordinator who will be your main point of contact. Your Patient Care Co-ordinator will ensure your entire experience is easy and runs smooth. We’re able to provide luxurious transportation and accommodations when travelling to and from our hospital for your procedure. You’ll also receive your very own customised recovery bag prior to being discharged after your surgical procedure. Our clinic was designed with comfort and relaxation in mind, so when you arrive we’ll prepare you refreshments and biscuits. In each of our clinical rooms, you’ll find large Smart TV’s playing soothing music to ensure your visit is an enjoyable one.
- Unlimited Aftercare- Whilst at the clinic on the day of your procedure you will be given detailed aftercare. It is important that you follow these instructions as this will ensure a better outcome.
What is VASER Lipo?
Every body type has areas that are predisposed to fat storage and even with a rigorous diet and exercise routine these areas often persist. At our Nottingham based aesthetics clinic, we offer VASER Lipo treatments for both the face and body. VASER Lipo is an advanced facial and body contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted fat, whilst recovery being fast.
VASER Lipo V’s traditional liposuction?
VASER Lipo is state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, which has several benefits over the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction at our cosmetics clinic in Nottingham.
Advantages of VASER Lipo against traditional Liposuction:
- Performed under local anaesthesia, therefore done as a day case without after-effects of general anaesthesia or overnight hospital stay. This also results in a lower cost for the procedure
- Patient awake but under local anaesthesia
- Advanced and gentler procedure makes it a very safe with very low incidence of side effects or complications
- Faster recovery with some patients returning to work even the day after
- Added benefit of skin tightening
What areas of the face can be treated?
We’re able to treat fatty deposits under the chin.
What happens during treatment?
The procedure is undertaken in a treatment room where the doctor performing the VASER Lipo and a nurse will be present. You will be required to change into a theatre garment and before the procedure, you will have a picture taken (for your records only), the areas to be treated will be marked. You will also be given a mild sedative and an antibiotic.
Anaesthetic will be injected into small areas where tiny incisions will be made. Through these incisions, a cannula (thin metal device) will be introduced under the skin to infiltrate the area with local anaesthesia. Once the anaesthetic is finished, the VASER Lipo cannula is inserted into the same incision sites. The ultrasound gently melts away fatty tissue on contact whilst preserving other important tissues. Finally, the liquefied fat is removed with gentle suction. After the procedure, a compression garment will be applied to the area. You will be discharged home with a course of antibiotics and advice sheet. A nurse will review will follow over the next 1-2 days.
What can be expected after treatment?
This is a very safe and effective procedure, recovery is generally rapid. You must keep the compression garment for as long as the doctor advises this helps the recovery and results. Over the first few days, the area treated may feel a little sore and in some cases, simple paracetamol may be needed.
The results are almost immediate in some cases but swelling and inflammation will be present. As the days and weeks pass you will see almost daily improvements as the swelling and inflammation subside.
How long do the effects last?
Once fat cells are removed they don’t return. So provided you maintain your weight the results should continue and you will enjoy the benefits of the treatment for many years.
How much does it cost?
Treatment for under the chin starts from £1495.