Medical Cosmetics is dedicated to protecting your personal information and operates within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personal Information we collect
You can access all pages of our website without entering any personal information. However, we may collect, store and use the following personal information:
• Personal Details- name, telephone number, email address provided voluntarily by you on completion of an appointment request form or an enquiry form.
• Information about your computer or device and about your visits and use of our website, including your IP address, length of visit and pages viewed.
How we use your Personal Information
Personal information you have submitted to us via our website or to us in person will be used for the following purposes outlined in this policy. These are;
• Enable your use of services available on the website.
• Send invoices, receipts to you and to collect payments (we never store card details)
• Send you email or SMS Text notifications or confirmations regarding information or appointments which you have specifically requested.
• To enable us to effectively deal with any questions, enquiries or complaints made by you relating to our website or business services.
• To provide you with information that you have requested from us relating to our services, offers and newsletters.
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties for marketing or research purposes without your prior consent.
We may disclose your personal information:
• To the extent we are required to do so by law.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud or theft.
Security, Storage and Transfer of your Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held by Medical Cosmetics Ltd is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose. We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information to protect your confidentiality.
We take reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained or for as long as it is required by law. On request, we will delete any personal information we hold about you from our system. We may need to hold some details about you after your association with us has ended, for example, for legal and regulatory purposes.
Policy Amendments, Updating & Accessing your Personal Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to access any personal information that we hold about you. Receipt of such information will be subject to:
• Photographic evidence of your identity and letter stating your current address.
• A written request for your information. This can be done via email or letter.
Questions or Queries
If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy or the treatment of your personal information please contact us.
Address: Medical Cosmetics Ltd, Compton Acres Shopping Centre, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7RS.
Telephone: 0115 9818801