Healthy lifestyle? Check.
Regular Exercising? Check.
Steady Diet? Check.
Successful Fat Removal? Not even close.
If you can relate to the points mentioned above, then Vaser Liposuction treatment is for you. Medical Cosmetics is one of the most excellent cosmetic clinics in Nottingham.
Let’s take a look at what Vaser Lipo is and if you are the right candidate for it.
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Certain pockets of fat refuse to go away even after all the relentless exercising and a rigorous diet.
Vaser Liposuction procedure helps you get rid of this stubborn fat. It is a process that removes the persistent fat deposits from beneath the skin and changes the contour and shape of the body. It uses ultrasonic frequency waves to break down the fat cells. Once these cells are broken down, the surgeon removes the excess fat through the suction process.
Note that Vaser liposuction is a cosmetic process and does not remove the visceral fat which is around the organs.
Vaser liposuction has numerous benefits compared to the traditional liposuction procedure.
Vaser Liposuction vs Traditional Liposuction
Before we look at Vaser Liposuction’s advantages, let’s take a quick look at how traditional liposuction is carried out:
Traditional Liposuction method involves the use of small cannula for removal of fat. Here the fat is broken down by the back-and-forth movement of the surgeon’s arm, after which it is extracted from the body through suction.
- Vaser Liposuction is performed under local anaesthesia and is pain-free, whereas the traditional process requires forceful extraction of fat which could be painful.
- Vaser Lipo process is a minimally invasive process; therefore the recovery time is less compared to the traditional liposuction.
- No risks of irregular fat deposits or blood clots on your skin with Vaser Lipo process.
- Traditional liposuction may leave scars from the suture-closed incisions. These scars take time to heal. In the Vaser lipo procedure, there is no involvement of sutures or scars.
- Traditional liposuction procedure could potentially result in a number of side-effects such as blood clots, irregular fat lumps, and internal injuries. Apart from minor itching and swelling, you will not experience any other side-effects in Vaser lipo process.
- In the traditional method, you may need to go through additional procedures of skin tightening and body contouring to achieve the required result. Vaser Liposuction requires no such extra procedures and therefore is less time consuming and more cost-effective.
What does Vaser Lipo Treat?
Vaser Lipo can treat major parts of the face and body. Some of the most common parts are:
- Male Chest/ Breasts/ Male Breasts (gynaecomastia)
- Upper Arms
- Flanks (Love handles)
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs
What happens during the surgery?
The procedure must take place in a clean room. You will be injected with anaesthesia mixed with a saline solution or a tumescent fluid, in small areas where incisions will be made. Through these tiny incisions, after the anaesthesia, a VASER Lipo probe is placed under the skin. The vibrations of the probe produced through the ultrasonic sound gradually loosen the fat cells and subsequently emulsify the tumescent liquid underneath the skin. Once the emulsification process starts, a cannula is used to remove the fluid and the broken fat cells. This removal is carried out with gentle suction.
After completion of the procedure, a compression garment is applied, and you shall be discharged with a small course of antibiotics and advisories. Your health shall be reviewed again in next 2-3 days.
What can be expected after the treatment?
You will experience slight skin tightening after the procedure. Even though you will notice a small change in your face and body within 6 weeks, the best results will surface only after a few months. In some instances, it has taken more than 6 months as well. You will need to wear a compression garment for a couple of weeks.
You may feel slight pain and discomfort after the surgery for the first few days. The only side-effects you may experience is swelling or itching after the surgery. You are also recommended to get a lymphatic drainage massage within 2 weeks after the procedure.
This process is safe and highly effective. For the right patients, the final result will be an excellent skin tone and a good muscle bulk.
Are you a right candidate for Vaser Liposuction?
To experience best results from this treatment, you must be of balanced weight following a healthy lifestyle. If you do not maintain a proper lifestyle after the procedure, you will not gain the desired result. A proper diet and regular exercising is a must after the Vaser lipo surgery.
Vaser Liposuction is perfect for those who:
- want to lose fat around the thighs, hips, or waist.
- tighten the saggy skin post natural weight-loss.
- add definition to the body without undergoing weight-loss.
Vaser Liposuction is not recommended for those who:
- are unhealthy. Patients suffering from medical conditions concerning heart, seizures, bleeding, immune-deficiency, and blood-clots may face surgical complications.
- want to cure their obesity. This process is cosmetic and does not remove a large amount of fat permanently.
- have poor skin elasticity. Going through the procedure may result in a wrinkled look.
- are pregnant. Breastfeeding women cannot undergo surgery either.
- take medications such as NSAIDs, anti-coagulants like Coumadin, and aspirin. It may increase bleeding risks.
- Consume medication impeding the medication of Lidocaine, an anaesthetic.
How long do the effects last?
Subject to your lifestyle, the fat cells won’t return once removed. When you gain or lose weight, it will be proportionally distributed over the entire body. To make the most of this treatment, maintain your weight and lead a healthy lifestyle.
How much does it cost?
The treatment cost starts at £1495. It may vary dependent on the number of areas and the extent of treatment required.
For reliable and excellent Vaser Liposuction Nottingham residents must visit Medical Cosmetics clinic.
Book a free consultation with us today. Call us on 0115 981 8801.